[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”PRODUCT DESCRIPTION” tab_id=”1585028849601-a08633e2-2ecc”][vc_column_text](Ashawagandha) is very revered herb of the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine as a Rasayana (tonic). It is used for various kinds of disease processes and specially as a nervine tonic. Considering these facts many scientific studies were carried out and its adaptogenic / anti-stress activities were studied in detail. In experimental models it increases the stamina of rats during swimming endurance test and prevented adrenal gland changes of ascorbic acid and cortisol content produce by swimming stress. Pretreatment with Withania somnifera (WS) showed significance protection against stress induced gastric ulcers. WS have anti-tumor effect on Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cell carcinoma. It was also found effective against urethane induced lung-adenoma in mice. In some cases of uterine fibroids, dermatosarcoma, long term treatment with WS controlled the condition. It has a Cognition Promoting Effect and was useful in children with memory deficit and in old age people loss of memory. It was also found useful in neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Alzeimer’s diseases. It has GABA mimetic effect and was shown to promote formation of dendrites. It has anxiolytic effect and improves energy levels and mitochondrial health. It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent and was found useful in clinical cases of Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis. Large scale studies are needed to prove its clinical efficacy in stress related disorders, neuronal disorders and cancers.
Jeevan Shree Ayurveda Ashwagandha Capsules Helps in Stress disorders especially arthritis, hypertension, diabetes) current studies show it may support antianxiety, stress relief and chronic fatigue; Studies also show, as an antioxidant it may have the ability to help strengthen the immune system.
Exceptional quality: why look elsewhere when you want exceptional quality ashwagandha healthyhey features nothing but the best. We bring you organically grown ashwagandha root powder that is 100% safe. You will never have to worry about ingredients that have undesirable side effects or unwarranted extract processes.
May supports optimum energy levels and resistance to fatigue. Helps support optimum vitality.
It s considered one of the complete food supplements for overall well being Ashwagandha has many good health related property which helps you to maintain good health.
Boosts testosterone and increase fertility in men Helps to reduces blood sugar levels Helps to educe symptoms of depression. Antioxidants present reduce inflammation and fight free radicals.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a rasayana (rejuvenative) and an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress. Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia
– It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb. …
– It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Levels. …
– It Has Anti-Cancer Properties. …
– It Can Reduce Cortisol Levels. …
– It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety.
– It May Reduce Symptoms of Depression.
– It Can Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men.
Ashwagandha is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic.
– Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that belongs to the pepper family. It has an extensive, 4,000-year history of traditional use and is one of the most revered and widely used Ayurvedic herbs.
– Ashwagandha is believed to increase energy and overall health and longevity.
– Withanolides are key constituents of this herb and play an important role in ashwagandha”s overall ability to promote physical and mental health.
– A small human clinical trial demonstrated the ability of ashwagandha to support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
– In a double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial involving 42 volunteers, a formulation including ashwagandha indicated its potential to help promote joint comfort, which may involve modulation of cyclooxygenase enzyme activity.
– Ashwagandha should be avoided by pregnant women and by individuals allergic to plants in the nightshade family.
– Ashwagandha”s adaptogenic properties provide multi-functional support for promoting general mental and physical wellness, including support for occasional stress, joints, memory, immune function, and healthy lipid and glucose metabolism.
Ashwagandha capsule is used for arthritis, anxiety, tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, hiccups, and chronic liver disease Problems.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”HOW TO USE” tab_id=”1585029663460-29380e86-a679″][vc_column_text]Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha has a lot of uses. But so far, there isn’t enough information to judge whether it is effective for any of them.
Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), balance, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, hiccups, Parkinson’s disease, under-active thyroid (hypothyroidism), and chronic liver disease. It is also used to reduce side effects of medications used to treat cancer and schizophrenia. Ashwagandha is used to reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood.
Ashwagandha Capsule dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, gender, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
Each Veg capsules contains: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 500mg (2.5 % total withanolides).
Doses : 1 capsule daily before breakfast and dinner or as directed by healthcare professional.
Note : Maximum allowed dosages is 4 capsules in a day and should not be exceeded.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”INGREDIENTS” tab_id=”1585029924975-888e5fff-c7c6″][vc_column_text]Ashwagandha is also known as Withania, Winter Cherry, Indian Winter Cherry, and Indian Ginseng. For the medicinal purpose, the roots of the plant are used. It is especially useful for males as it promotes libido and increases the production of bone marrow and semen. It is well-known for its aphrodisiac property.
Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling (inflammation), lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
Ashwagandha contains :
– Alkaloids: About 13 alkaloids are known as Isopelletierine, Anaferine, Cuscohygrine, Anhydride, Tropine, etc.
– Somniferin: It is a bitter alkaloid with some hypnotic activity.
– Steroidal Lactones: Withanolides, Withanoferins.
Saponins, resin, Iron, fat, coloring matters, a reducing sugar, phytosterol, Ipuranol and a mixture of saturated and unsaturated acids.
Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs with alterative, aphrodisiac, deobstruent, diuretic, narcotic, sedative, restorative rejuvenative, antiaging, immunostimulatory and adaptogenic properties. It stimulates the immune system, reduces inflammation, promotes memory, and helps maintain general health and wellness.
* Each Veg capsules contains: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 500mg (2.5 % total withanolides).[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Doses : (Total 60 Capsules) 2 Ashwagandha Capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.