[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”PRODUCT DESCRIPTION” tab_id=”1585028849601-a08633e2-2ecc”][vc_column_text]What is Allergies ?
Allergies are an overreaction by your immune system to a substance or food that is not considered harmful to most other people. Substances that cause allergies are called allergens or “triggers”.
When you have allergies, your immune system mistakes normally harmless substances for dangerous invaders and produces antibodies to fight them. These antibodies release chemicals, such as histamine, that cause allergy symptoms.
Allergies make your immune system weak. When a foreign substance like bee venom, pet dander, pollen, etc enters it create allergic reactions in the body. The contact of a person with an immune system causes inflammation in the skin, airways, sinuses, nasal passage or digestive system. These allergic reactions range from mild to severe conditions sometimes it may cause life-threatening reactions. You can have allergy from food, drug, insect sting, hay fever, atopic dermatitis. So to get rid of it you should heal yourself with natural and ayurvedic medicines.
Uses of this Allergy Care Capsules :
temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold:
– runny nose
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies:
– runny nose
– itching of the nose or throat
– itchy watery eyes.
– Allergy medications can be vital for stopping a dangerous allergic reaction.
– Antihistamines, decongestants, epinephrine, and nasal steroids can all help stop allergy symptoms.
– Allergy symptoms are different for different allergy-causing materials but can affect the respiratory and digestive systems and skin.
– The best way to prevent a reaction is to avoid allergens.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”HOW TO USE” tab_id=”1585029663460-29380e86-a679″][vc_column_text]How To Use:
– Allergy Care Ayurvedic Capsules are an easily available, convenient to use veggie capsule formulation that should be consumed as a whole with water
– Adult can take a daily dosage of 1-2 capsule with milk or water after meals
– Children can take 1 capsule per day
When using this product :
– excitability may occur, especially in children
– drowsiness may occur
– avoid alcoholic drinks
– alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
– use caution when operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”INGREDIENTS” tab_id=”1585029924975-888e5fff-c7c6″][vc_column_text]It is made using herbs like Haridra, Neem, Shirish, and Ashwagandha.
Talisadi churna: This herbal churna shows antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, bronchodilator, carminative, etc properties. These properties provide good results in respiratory disorders, chronic fever, cough, digestive ailment, etc.
Abhrak: This bhasma shows immunomodulator, general body tonic, cardio-tonic, energy booster, digestive stimulant, hepato-protective, nervine stimulant, etc properties.
Godanti: It is a mineral-based preparation that gives good results in headache, fever, non-productive cough, indigestion, constipation, etc.
Lakshmivilas ras: The antioxidant nature of this removes all toxins from the body.
Yashtimadhu: It builds up natural immunity that fights against various harmful diseases.
Tankan: This ayurvedic-calcined formulation gives good results in abdominal pain, wheezing bronchitis, breathing problems, cough, etc related to allergies.
Shwashari: It deals with all type of allergic reactions.
– Haridra: 150mg
– Neem: 100mg
– Shirish: 100mg
– Ashwagandha: 60mg
– Mulethi: 50mg
– Laung: 40mg
– Satawari : 50mg[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]