Baidyanath Ayurveda Gives You Yakridari Lauh is a classical Ayurvedic medicine indicated in the treatment of diseases of liver and spleen. strength. It is prepared from five ingredients viz. Bhasma of Lauha, Abhrak and Tamra, roots of Bijaura lemon and Bhasma of the skin of deer. It is a classical medicine and used to treat enlargement of the liver-spleen, jaundice, halimak, and fever due to liver disorders. It reduces Kapha and gives relief in asthma.
1. It is excellent medicine for treating diseases of liver and spleen.
2. It stimulates digestive juice and improves digestion.
3. It is pacifying pitta and Kapha.
4. It contains Lauha Bhasma (Iron calcined) so it is also useful in treating anemia.
5. It gives relief from coughing.
6. It supports better digestion, assimilation and gives strength.
Lauh Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Tamra Bhasma, Lemon Root Bark, Mrigacharm Bhasma.
The recommended dosage of this medicine is 1-2 tablet twice a day, in morning and evening with Go-mutra or lukewarm water.