Leveraging on our skilled and qualified professionals, we are actively involved in offering a trendy range of Tulsi Active Ras to our valuable customers at pocket-friendly prices. this is 100% Natural With Very High Pure Quality & Efficacy By – “Natural Herbal Wonder Healthcare” ” Tulsi Active Ras – ( DROPs )” Queen Of Herbs & Is Blessed With Very Strong Benefits For Human Life.
The tulsi plant (Ocimum sanctum L. or Ocimum tenuiflorum L.) is a close relative of culinary basil (Ocimum basilicum), but it is differentiated by its medicinal properties and some physical characteristics. There are three main types of tulsi plants: Rama Tulsi (also known as Green Leaf Tulsi) – A green tulsi with light purple flowers and an aromatic, clove-like scent (thanks to its chemical component of eugenol, which is the main aroma in cloves) and mellower flavor. Krishna Tulsi (also known as Shyama Tulsi or Purple Leaf Tulsi) – A purple plant with a clove-like aroma and peppery flavor. Vana Tulsi (or Wild Leaf Tulsi) – A bright, light green tulsi plant that grows wild and is indigenous to many areas of Asian and North/East Africa; it has a more lemony aroma and flavor.
Health Benefits of Tulsi Ras
- Acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
- Good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
- It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
- It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
- It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
How to Use (Dosage)
“Natural Herbal Wonder ” TUlsi – drops (Tulsi Active Ras) is to be taken 2 -3 drops 2 – 3 hourly followed with Sips of Cold Water in regular intervals when taken orally & can be applied on effected area of he skin topically.