Swarna Makshik Bhasma (Swarnamakshik Bhasma) contains nutrients like iron and copper. These nutrients are essential for many biological functions in the body. Copper and iron both are essential for forming Red blood cells (erythrocytes). Copper aids in the absorption of iron in the body and iron is essential for formation of hemoglobin.
1. Swarn Makshika is beneficial in anemia.
2. This is also found to be beneficial in jaundice.
3. This is brought about the increase in red blood cell count.
4. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in insomnia also.
5. It helps in having a sound sleep in children when they are regularly disturbed by a continuous urge or a habit of bed wetting.
6. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in anorexia.
7. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in various types of eye disorders.
8. Helps in the reduction of excessive lipid and cholesterol content in blood vessels. Thus increasing the circulation of blood from the heart to the whole body.
Swarna Makshik (Chalcopyrite or copper iron sulphide in English) is the primary ingredient Swarnamakshik Bhasma. It is processed in KULTHI (Horse gram) decoction, castor oil and buttermilk and then prepared dried under sun and heated under high temperature.
Usage : 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.