Singhnad Guggulu (also called Vatari Guggulu and Simhanada Guggul) is an ayurvedic medicine mainly used for joint pains, swelling, stiffness and inflammation associated with gout and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, it is also helpful in the management of skin diseases, abdominal disorders and Vata Disorders (mainly paralysis). It has purgative action, which helps in detoxification and increases the toxin elimination. Guggul in it helps to relieve pain. Eranda (castor) Oil reduces dryness of Vata and supports Guggulu in pain relief. Triphala and Shuddha Gandhak helps in detoxification. Castor oil and Triphala increases elimination of the toxins from the body. The formulation has synergetic action, which is very useful for the management of hyperuricemia, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Furthermore, Shuddha Gandhak helps to reduce skin diseases by its antibacterial, antipruritic, antimicrobial, antitoxin, and demulcent actions.
1. Singhnad Guggulu can help to purge toxins and oxidants.
2. It can treat paralysis, difficulty in limb movements and neuro-skeletal disorders.
3. Singhnad Guggulu relieves joint pains, stiffness, and swelling.
4. The inflammation associated with gout, arthritis, and lumbago can be relieved with Baidyanath Singhnad Guggulu.
5. It can also cure skin diseases.
6. Singhnad Guggulu acts as a carminative too.
Medicinal Properties : Aam Pachak (Detoxifier), Antitoxin, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-gout, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antipruritic, Antirheumatic, Demulcent, Depurative (purifies blood), Mild laxative, Nervine Stimulant
Dosage : You should take 1-2 tablets two times a day with water or as directed by the physician.