IMC Shri Tulsi Lozenges make the mouth fresh and help in gradually decreasing bad habit of smoking and tobacco chewing. It provides relief from bronchitis, irritable cough, throat irritation, and lungs infection.
Extracts of five Tulsi plants
- It is a good mouth freshener that provides relief from bronchitis, irritable cough, throat irritation, and lungs infection
- Gives relief from digestive problems
- Helps in decreasing the habit of chewing tobacco and smoking
- Works as antitussive, antiseptic, anti inflammatory and cough suppressant
- Relieves the tingling sensation even before cough starts
- Has antihistaminic properties so protects against pollen-induced bronchospasms
Directions for Use: Suck slowly 1 Shri Tulsi lozenge every 2-3 hours up to 4-6 times in a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Do not swallow or chew
- Not suitable for diabetic patients and children under 3 years of age
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children