Baidyanath Raktashodhak Bati is widely used in the treatment of skin diseases such as skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne. This medicine has the tendency to purify the blood, therefore, it is helpful in the treatment of skin disorders. It is also helpful in improving the complexion of the skin. Baidyanath Raktashodhak Bati is also indicated for the management of diseases such as polycystic ovarian disease (irregular or no menstrual period), dandruff, and weak liver. Baidyanath Raktashodhak Bati is a traditional ayurvedic formulation for the purification of the blood and fortification of the immune system. It carefully blends 9 herbs according to the principles of ayurveda to naturally scavenge toxins and free radicals from the blood and liver, and thereby strengthen the immune system and improve the quality of the skin. The quality of the skin is dependent upon the quality of the blood and strength of the liver, acne, psoriasis.
- Baidyanath Raktashodhak Bati is a herbal ayurvedic blood purifier – detoxifying immune support – liver fortifier skin support.
- It is made with Manjishta Guduchi – Cooling Purifying – Detoxify the liver and blood – Supports Heart Functioning – High levels of Anti-oxidants.
- Enriched with Triphala – Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki – Highly detoxifying to Liver, Lungs, Digestive Tract – High Levels of Vitamin C – encourages Superoxide Dismutase production
- Herbal formulation purifies the liver and blood – improves the immune system – strengthens the skin brightens complexion – highly anti-oxidant
- 100% Herbal formulation is safe and effective – free from side effects.
MANJISTHA, TRIPHALA, KUTKI, DARUHALDI, GORAKHMUNDI
How to Use : Dosage should be taken as 1 tablet twice a day orally with water or as directed by the physician.