Information about Baidyanath Mahanarayan Tel
Baidyanath Mahanarayan Tel is herbal and Ayurvedic oil. It is used to treat paralysis, arthritis, and different types of eye diseases. This oil is for external application and is also effective in ayurvedic therapies. This is a widely used remedy for curing all the Vata Rogas (joint and muscular pains.) Massage with this oil helps tp provide quick & lasting relief from joint pains, backache, pain in the ribs, groin and calf injuries or pain in any part of the body ect. Massage with this oil strengthens muscles and bones. Gently massage the affected part with this oil Fomentation recommended. The Renowned Oil for joint and muscular Pains, Ayurvedic Granthokta Medicine Keshar yukta.
- Helps in treating Facial palsyand Paraplegia
- Long time Relief from Joint and muscular pains
- Useful in treating conditions like Lockjaw
- It is also effective in treating oligospermia and female infertility
- Helps in relieving bloating and headache
- It is useful in treating kyphosis
- Useful in teeth and tongue ailments
- It is also useful in hearing loss
- Used in the treatment of arthiritis, Nasya, and Anuvasana Basti
Ingredient : Ksirakakoli (Asvagandha), Sveta Chandan, Corapuspi, Kakoli (Asvagandha), Karpura, Nagkesara, Jivaka (Vidari), Bilva, Prasarini, Haridra, Palasamula, Rasna, Paribhdra, Devadaru, Asvagandha, Bala, Tejpatra, Kantakari, Manjistha, Puskara, Syonaka, Balaka (Usira), Meda Vaca, Saindhava Lavana, Musta, Goksura, Rsabhaka(Vidari), Manjishtha, Kasturi (Ambara), Raktapunarnava, Salaparni, Rddhi (Varahi), Satavari, Agnimantha, Agaru, Atibala, Yasti, Patala, Bhringraja, Vrddhi (Varahi), Jatamansi, Daruharidra, Tila Taila, Satapuspa, Kunkuma, Tagara, Saileya, Suksmaila, Kvatha, Kustha, Mudgaparni, Granthiparni, Brhati
Directions For Use : Take 5-10 ml of the oil and massage gently on the affected area of the body.Warm this oil and massage for 15-20 minutes daily for the best results.