IMC AYURVEDIC FLAX SEEDS
IMC Flax Seeds are the new wonder food, also considered as one of the most powerful plants in the planet. Flax Seeds are the new wonder food, also considered as one of the most powerful plants in the planet. Flax Seeds contain 800 times more Lignans than any other food plant. Flax Seeds are one of the best vegetarian sources of Omega-3, which is found in Salmon Omega-3. 50 gms of Flax Seeds is equivalent to that found in 3-ounce of Salmon serving. It also contains Omega-9 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids. Enriched with these essential fatty acids also known as ‘good fat’, Lignans and a healthy dose of fiber, Flax Seeds were the first superfood that was produced and consumed for its benefits. Flax Seeds can be used in baking as a substitute for wheat and other cereals that are not gluten free. Medically speaking, it has a host of uses. It also helps with uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, and promotes lowering of cholesterol and reducing weight. Make it your health staple to enjoy a healthy life.
Health Benefits :
- High on fiber and low on carbohydrates
- It promotes weight loss and has high quantities of anti-oxidants
- Controls constipation and regulates the functioning of the intestine.
- Promotes digestive health and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Contains soluble and insoluble fibre. It is a rich source of calcium, iron and protein
- Controls blood sugar level, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the body
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases, cancer, diabetes and brain related diseases
- Helps in general development of the cells
- Improves digestive system and stomach disorders
- Prevents from heat and sweating during menopause
- Reduces inflammation caused due to diseases
- Relieves breast pain in women during menstruation
- Keeps eyes, hair and skin healthy
- Reduces the risk of arthritis, parkinson’s disease and asthma
Flax Seeds have a whopping 85 % magnesium that takes care of your heart and bone health
- VITAMIN B6:
Be it your cardiovascular health, Cognitive function or pre-menstrual syndrome, this water-soluble Vitamin, takes care of all
Increased energy, better athletic performance, and healthy pregnancy are promoted by Iron
It is an electrolyte that counteracts the effects of sodium, helping you maintainconsistent blood pressure.
How to Use this Seeds :
- Sprinkle over cold cereal
- Stir it into hot cereal like oatmeal
- Mix into your salad
- Bake them into cookies, crackers, and muffins
Safety Information :
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children