Drakshasava is a combination of 5 10% self-generated alcohol with at least 7 different herbal components. It can treat simple ailments like fever and anaemia, it can also address more complex issues like cardiac weakness and menorrhagia. Drakshasava from Baidyanath can treat piles, indigestion, intestinal worms and wounds successfully in all. It also helps in maintaining bodily strength during acute diseases.
Key Ingredients: Draksha, Kumari, Dhatkipuspa, Ranuk, Chitrak, Nagpuspa, Kankol, Trijat, Lavang, Marich, Piper, Chavak, Pipalimoola, Jatiphal, Sugar.
- Treats piles, indigestion, intestinal worms and wounds successfully in all
- The herbs used work on the gastrointestinal tract, stimulate appetite, improve body strength and energy
- Dry Cough, Fever, Sore Throats, Tonsilitis
Directions For Use:
Take Baidyanath Drakshas ava Special as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light