Baidyanath Dhatri Lauh is an ayurvedic and herbal medicine. It is available in the form of a tablet and to be taken orally. Dhatri Lauh is manufactured by the Baidyanath. Baidyanath Dhatri Lauh is mainly used for the treatment of digestive disorders such as indigestion, acidity, and stomach pain. This medicine is also indicated for the management of anemia (deficiency of iron).
Benefits & Uses : Baidyanath Dhatri Lauh is used to treat the following –
- Indigestion Primary
- Stomach ache
The major key ingredients present in Baidyanath Dhatri Lauh are amla, lauh bhasma, and mulethi. Here are the health benefits of each of these:
Dhatri lauh ingredients:
- Dhatri – Amla – Emblica officinalis – 384 grams
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma – 192 grams
- Yashtimadhu (Licorice) – Glycyrrhiza glabra – 96 grams
- These three ingredients are taken in fine powder form, they are ground with
- Giloya decoction (Tinospora cordifolia) for seven days, dried and the paste is kept in new earthen pot (to dry out all the moisture). Then it is rolled into tablet form.
Dosage & How to Take
250 – 500 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is used before, in between or after food based on the desired therapeutic effect, as explained above.