Body Temperature Readings:
- Normal body temperature for Adults: 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (°F) or 37 degrees Celsius (°C).
- Normal body temperature for Children is between 97.6° and 99.3° F (36.4° and 37.4° C).
Note: Consult with your doctor immediately if you have a body temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher.
60 seconds measurement Fever Alarm (which gets activated when the measurement is complete) Auto shut-off °C/°F switchable Last Memory Record 100% Mercury Free
Cleaning & Disinfection Tips:
- Clean the unit by wiping it with a dry cloth
- Wipe it down with alcohol wipes
- Don’t let the unit contact any chemical thinner
- Do not soak the display in the water