Baidyanath Bilwadi Churna is an ayurvedic medicine that is used for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), colitis, diarrhea, and dysentery. It has digestive stimulant and astringent actions. So, it helps to improve digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. Its ingredients including Saunf, Hingu, Dhania, and Sonth improve metabolism and increase the bioavailability of nutrients from the food.
Baidyanath bilwadi churna helps in diarrhoea and dysentery. Bilwadi churna has cooling effect on stomach, reduces abdominal pain, diarrhoea and dysentery. Its herbal properties eliminate harmful micro-organisms from your digestive tract, facilitates normal absorption of nutrients in intestines and stimulates digestive enzymes which aid in digestion. Bilwadi Churna has cooling effect on stomach and eases abdominal pain and discomfort immediately. It is made from natural extracts with no side effects. Bilwadi Churna combines the goodness of bel with other herbs which boost your digestive system. Get holistic cure from all digestive disorders with Bilwadi Churna.
Baidyanath Divya Bilwadi Churna contains Bel Giri, Mochras, Sounth, Dhai Phool, Dhania, Sounf, and Sabj Patra as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Baidyanath Bilwadi Churna : Role of active ingredients:
- – Bel Giri: Gives relief from constipation, indigestion, peptic ulcer, piles, diarrhoea, and dysentery
- – Mochras: Has astringent property and is beneficial for diarrhoea and dysentery
- – Sounth: Used for stomach ache, diarrhoea, and nausea
- – Dhai Phool: Used to cure diarrhoea, piles and dysentery as it is a powerful astringent
- – Dhania: Works as an antispasmodic, relaxes contracted digestive muscles and other gut disorders
- – Sounf: Contains estragole, fenchone and anethole, which are antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory and good for stomach
- – Sabj Patra: Beneficial for stomach related problems
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume 1-2 spoonful of Baidyanath Bilwadi Choorna with lukewarm water twice/thrice a day or as directed by the physician