Baidyanath Balarishta Syrup contains Bala, Satavari and Rasna to assist in the treatment of pains in the joints. Karshya is also included to treat cases of malnourishment while daurbalya is added to improve how well the body can respond to different treatments, thus allowing the body to become stronger when it is used properly. Baidyanath Balarishta syrup neutralises pains caused by rheumatoid arthritis and also works as a diuretic.
Balarishtam Ingredients (Composition) Bala (Sida Cordifolia) is the main ingredients in Balarishtam. A list of its ingredients is as follows:
- Bala – Sida Cordifolia
- Ashwagandha – Withania Somnifera
- Dhataki – Woodfordia Fruticosa
- Ksheera Kakoli
- Eranda (Castor Oil Plant) – Ricinus Communis
- Rasna – Pluchea Lanceolata
- Elaichi (Cardamom) – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Prasarini – Paederia Foetida
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Ushira or Khas (Vetiver) – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
- Water – for preparing decoction
Direction for use:
The Baidyanath syrup can be taken with 15 to 30mL mixed with an equal amount of water. This should be taken twice a day after a meal.