Ashwagandha, a herbal supplement used traditionally in ayurveda to support a natural and balanced response to stress and anxiety and to promote a healthy immune system Ashwagandha helps boost energy levels and stamina, supports normal and elevated mood, and may even increase physical and athletic performance. Frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties. Helps maintain a healthy balance between the nervous system, endocrine glands and immune system, thus reducing the harmful effects of long-term stress on the body. Traditionally referred to as an aphrodisiac. Ashvagandha promotes sexual health by uplifting the mood, reducing anxiety, improving energy levels and fertility, thus supporting sexual performance.
- Ashvagandha helps to rejuvenate mind and body
- Ashvagandha enhances immunity by strengthening the antibody function
- It assists in the removal of infected cells
- Ashvagandha augments immunity by improving the level of white blood cells which help to fight infections
- Ashvagandha helps to cope with daily stress
In the prevention and treatment of many stress-related diseases like arteriosclerosis, premature aging, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension and malignancy, General debility, As a daily health supplement to cope with stress, As an aphrodisiac.
Direction to Use :
1 tablet twice daily after meals, with water. or as directed by the physician.