Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia etc. Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog also acts as an antacid and gives relief from acidity.
Abhrak Bhasma, Tamra bhasma, Mandoor bhasma, Shankh bhasma, Amlaki, Mirach, Bach and Garic.
2-4 tablets twice daily with water or as directed by the Physician
- Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia
- It acts as an antacid gives reliefs from acidity and heart burn
- It also improves digestion
- Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog also improves appetite.
- Helps in the treatment of Dyspepsia
- Gives relief from nausea and stops vomiting
- Helps in curing heartburn
- A good source of iron