Description: Akik Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form, used in the treatment of heart diseases, cough, heart burn, etc. It is same as Akik Bhasma. Akik Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Agate (mineral of silica) gem. This medicine is used in the treatment of various cardiac problems.
Stress, unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle has made us vulnerable to cardiovascular diseases. AkikPishti brings to you the best Ayurvedic remedy to heal your heart. It is an ancient formulation prepared painstakingly from herbal and natural extracts. It reduces bad cholesterol in your blood, heals damages done to the arteries and rejuvenates the heart. Take AkikPishti as directed by your physician to discover the healing effects of natural ingredients. AkikPishti restores your heart to health and lets you live life to the fullest.
Akik Pishti uses:
Akik Pishti give effective results on person suffering from heart weakness, general debility, mental fatigue, restlessness, conjunctivitis, burning sensation in eyes, depression, gastritis, heartburn, ulcer, ulcerative colitis, osteoporosis, hair loss, excessive uterine bleeding in females and GERD etc.
- Akika (Shuddha) churna Q.S.
- Kumari rasa Aloe vera juice Q.S. for mardana
- Ketaki rasa (Fl.) Q.S. for mardana
- Jalapippalika svarasa (Pl.) Q.S. for mardana
- Rambha rasa (Kadali svarasa) (Rz.) Q.S. for mardana
Akika Pishti / Bhasma Dosage:
- 125 – 250 mg, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- In case of Pitta disorder, it is given along with honey.
- In case of Vata imbalance it is given along with Ashwagandha
- In cough and heart disorders, it is fresh ginger juice.
How long to use: It can be used upto 1- 2 month, based on doctor’s advice.