Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasm is prepared from mica and juices of several other indigenous drugs. It is extremely useful in the treatment of asthma, old age debility, phthisis, and skin diseases. It is also a haematinic, provides adequate energy and also has a calming effect on the body. it can also provide relief from respiratory disorders, also supporting healthy urinary tract function and skin health.
- Treats digestive impairment
- Good for malabsorption syndrome
- Treats disease due to Kapha Dosha, Asthma, bronchitis, cough, urinary disorders, and diabetes
- Useful in anti-aging and anti hairfall treatment
- Used for male and female infertility treatment
Directions For Use
Take 125 mg to 375 mg once or twice a day or as per your physician directs. Usually taken along with honey, ghee, Triphala Kashaya, Fresh ginger extract (juice),etc.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Take the only recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking if there is any other medical condition
- In case of overdose, consult a poison control center or doctor instantly
- Should be used very carefully during pregnancy or lactation