“Eyes are those bounties from god, which connects your soul to the outer world.”
These priceless gifts need to be taken care of very carefully. As long as your eyes are healthy your soul is happy. So, wait not and kick start your eye care routine now. Exposing your eyes to chemicals will result in discrepancies in a short period of time. Whereas, ayurvedic treatment for eyes acts as a boon.
We at Shubhjeevan.com sell medicines for all eye-related problems. May it be, dry eyes, watery eyes, puffy eyes, surgery aftercare, etc.
“A look into our eyes is a look into our health.”
So here are some tips for maintaining healthy eyes
• In order to keep your eyes healthy, you need to visit an opthalmologist every six months or maybe quarterly.
• Wash your eyes with cold water whenever you come home.
• Do not rub your eyes with dirty hands
• Always use ayurvedic medicines for maintaining healthy eyes. These dont have any harmful effect.
• Take a healthy diet inclusive of carrots, tomatoes, eggs( optional), beetroot, omega-3 fatty acids, etc. These reduce the risk of macular degeneration, glaucoma, etc.
• Dont forget the greens. i.e. Eat green leafy vegetables as much as you can.
• Stay active
• Wear safety goggles
• Wear Sunglasses